Pawtucket Red Sox - McCoy Stadium
Hit a home run with a family adventure to McCoy Stadium and catch the Pawtucket Red Sox in full action. As the Triple-A affiliate to the big league team in Boston, many of today's best Major League Baseball players began their careers as a "Paw Sox", including: Carlton Fisk, Nomar Garciaparra and Gabe Kapler among others.
- Ticket Office Hours
- When the PawSox are home, the box office is open 9am - conclusion of the game.
- When the PawSox are on the road, the box office is open Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm and Saturday 10am-3pm.
- Will Call/Box Office Location
- The box office is located off the main parking lot at the front of McCoy Stadium
- McCoy Stadium is located approximately 13 miles from our hote
- Please expect an approximate 15 minute drive
- McCoy Stadium address: 1 Columbus Avenue, Pawtucket, RI 02860-4515
- Free parking is on a first-come, first-served basis in the McCoy Stadium parking lot.
- Additional free parking is available along Division Street, Ashton Street or Delta Drive or at Jenks Junior High School located on the corner of Division Street & Ashton Street.
Notable history: The Pawtucket Red Sox played in and won the longest game in professional baseball. Batting off against the Rochester Red Wings, the game began on April 18, 1981 and continued that day until after 32 innings; play was suspended at 4:07am with the game tied. The game resumed on June 23, when the Red Wings returned to McCoy Stadium and, fortunately, just one inning was needed as the PawSox won 3-2.
Learn more about things to do in Providence.